Thursday, April 26, 2012

W: What do YOU want to know?

Moody Writing opened the floor to questions for Q day with the option of not getting any questions and taking a day off... well, W is the last letter I need an entry for and I'm getting burned out, so I am going to do the same.

Pick my brains. Go ahead. I dare you.

I will answer questions, or engage suggested topics, on Tuesday, May 1 -- which would normally be a blog posting day for me, but after a whole April of posting I'm a bit short on topics.

Or I will take the day off, if nobody comments on this.

Thank you to everyone who's commented so far. If you've got a question, post it!

I can do more than one answer session if I need to.

5 comments:

Catherine Stine said...

What kind of graphic design do you do, and do you ever try to combine it with your scifi ventures?

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about blogging a theme within a theme? Perhaps creating simple science experiment lesson plans for teachers and students? If science is your fiction, I'm sure you could expand your blog in this or some other way. What are your thoughts about this?

D.G. Hudson said...

I like blogs that teach me something I didn't know before, and if the blog owner writes sci-fi, I would expect that science and such should be discussed on occasion. (I've got to remember that myself.)

Guess you can't take the day off, yet. . .

Unknown said...

Sorry, no day off for you...And a good thing, too, with science such a huge discipline now--and one in which teachers can still get jobs! Glad I visited.

If you've the chance, come over to my blog. I'm the author of the Bella and Britt series for kids.

Laura S. said...

Hello! What's your favorite color?? If aliens forced you to see only one color forever, which color would you choose?

Have a great week and happy A to Z!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...