Thursday, September 22, 2011
Versatile blogger award!
I've been tagged with the Versatile Blogger Award -- twice! -- by Writing the Other and by Chris at The Kelworth Files.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it!
OK, seven (new) things about me...
1. I don't understand why zombies are so popular. I just don't find them interesting.
2. I love music, but rarely go to concerts. My first concert experience was going to the Boston Pops with my parents. The Pops performed part of the score to Raiders of the Lost Ark and it was AWESOME.
3. I'd love to see some of my favorite trance DJs perform, but I'd probably look strange sitting in the back of the rave trying to write. Drunks/druggies tripping over me. No thanks. Guess I'll have to wait until I can afford to hire Armin van Buuren myself...
4.The most recent concert I went to was Tan Dun conducting the National Symphony Orchestra. They performed music from three of his movie soundtracks: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Hero and The Banquet.
5. Because I'm a fan of wuxia movies -- those lush, kung-fu period pieces from China.
6. I was also manga and anime fan for a long time, but the last series I really enjoyed was Samurai Champloo.
7. Haven't read any manga or watched any anime for a while, though. Got too burned out on the tropes. But if you want to recommend a title, please do.
Passing the ball to 15 fellow bloggers:
1. The Bluestocking Blog - #1 because I knew right off what she's referring to.
2. Claudie A.
3. Still Writing
5. Lucy V. Morgan
6. In the Shade of the Cherry Tree
7. Krista Lynne Jensen
8. Libby Heily
9. Die Laughing
10. M.K. Hutchins
11. Polished Bones
12. Really? I'm blogging?
13. The Hat Rack
14. The Adventures of a Stale Mind
15. See Jess Write