Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Various announcements

Disciple, Part III is on sale!
I have survived the launching process, it would seem (pats self looking for wounds.) The official announcement post is here and I have a topic for next week's Indie Life.

Halfway through publishing Disciple -- wow, it feels like it's been a long year! I will definitely be dividing my life into "before publishing" and "after publishing." Will I be able to keep up the pace? My writing production is down substantially for this year, so I don't know. At least Disciple's finished and only needs polishing.

Next up: polishing and preparing Fire's First Kiss for my Kickstarter supporters. Hopefully I will finish this untitled short story I'm working on. Then... hmm, we'll see.

QueryCon!
QueryCon at Unicorn Bell begins Monday, September 9th. For the first week, there will be interviews, posts about querying and submissions, and introductions of our judges. The second week, submissions of queries for critique will open up. Send yours in for posting or drop by to crit other writers' queries. Third week is the contest.

There will be two Google hangouts to talk about queries and anything else you like -- Charity will be hosting the west coast hangout on the 11th at 8pm (Western). I will be hosting the east coast hangout on the 13th at 8pm (Eastern).

1 comment:

Liz A. said...

Busy, busy, busy. But that can be a good thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...