Meanwhile, Crystal Collier gave me an award! Thank you!
I've gotten this once before, but the icon has greatly improved since then. Here are eleven random facts about me:
- I've been living near DC for 15 years now, and I still hate the summers.
- Perhaps as a result of that, a large chunk of Disciple happens during wintertime! I didn't do it on purpose. Really.
- Lately, I've been finding new music through Noisetrade -- they feature a wide variety of styles, and you can download albums for free with the option of leaving a tip for the artists.
- I feel really bad that I can't afford to leave tips, but money's been tight for a long time.
- Partly because of that, when one of the musicians whose sample album I downloaded announced a Kickstarter, I pledged. (He's almost to his goal and there's only three days left!)
- Having run two Kickstarters myself, I have this bit of advice: always have a Plan B.
- I drink iced coffee -- with half-and-half, no sugar -- every day, but I don't need to.
- I'm an early bird, and one of these people who can just roll out of bed and be wide awake.
- Because of that, I tend to turn into a pumpkin at midnight.
- I'm ashamed to say it, but I don't read enough. My own stories are always horning in and distracting me from what I'm reading, so I have trouble fully engaging. Since I'm not fully engaged, I have no trouble putting books down and forgetting about them.
- That's why I rarely post reviews here.
If you've gotten this far in reading, consider yourself tagged. Fact #12: I'm not so good at "rules."
We're almost halfway through 2013 already: what exciting developments are you looking forward to in the second half?