Thursday, October 11, 2012

Busy freaking out...

I don't have a post for today, for a variety of reasons:
  • Need to work on the practical side of the emotional arcs in Part VI. It's all well and good to write they gradually start talking again in the outline, but I need to sketch out the steps. 
  • I am not at Viable Paradise, sadly
  • I expect to be finalizing the ebook and print versions of Disciple, Part I soon, which means it's time to start seeking reviewers, fulfilling KS pledges, and deploying it to Amazon et al. so it will be out there for the official drop date of Nov. 1.
  • Part II is resisting all my attempts to blurbify it. Then again, not much happened. (heh)
  • It's been one year since Viable Paradise and I'm suffering withdrawal... well, at least I will be seeing some VPeeps at Capclave this weekend.
Depending on how things work out, I may slide down to blogging once a week, here, through November. Expect to see guest blogging notices, at least.

2 comments:

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I like the word "blurbify", and I think I shall be using it soon.

Liz A. said...

My crazy week was last week, so I know how you feel (although my crazy consisted of less than your crazy).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...